lookindown
Gold Member
Went to the beach with my wife and her brothers family and of course I took the detector. I hit a target that was a solid high tone on my CZ 21, so I started digging what I thought was a dime. At first glance I thought I had scooped a pair of earrings but I did a double take and said "No way, TWO GOLD RINGS" They are huge, size 14 but thin. 14k 3.4 grams and 10k 3.8 grams. People at the beach probably thought something was wrong with me because I was wading along with a smile on my face for the next 30 minutes. A first for me...two gold rings in one scoop. Good luck to everyone.
Attachments
-
IMG_0050.webp124.9 KB · Views: 243 -
IMG_0039.webp110.8 KB · Views: 227 -
IMG_0040.webp127.1 KB · Views: 201 -
IMG_0041.webp59.9 KB · Views: 223 -
IMG_0042.webp89.8 KB · Views: 183 -
IMG_0053.webp63.5 KB · Views: 178 -
IMG_0049.webp108.9 KB · Views: 192 -
IMG_0048.webp63.4 KB · Views: 172 -
IMG_0047.webp66.4 KB · Views: 207 -
IMG_0043.webp93 KB · Views: 192 -
IMG_0054.webp94.6 KB · Views: 207
Upvote
0
? it has cameron diaz and kate upton, anyway theres a scene in there where she throws her rings in the ocean, me and my girl were just gigglin and smilin....hope its a new trend!!!









