T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #1 I found several good peices today, but the motleys blew me away. I found them about 20 ft apart within 5 minutes of each other. You could call these heartbreakers because of the tip damage but they made me pretty dang happy. Upvote 0
I found several good peices today, but the motleys blew me away. I found them about 20 ft apart within 5 minutes of each other. You could call these heartbreakers because of the tip damage but they made me pretty dang happy.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2018 #21 Congrats nice finds
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 23, 2018 #22 Incredible finds and would make my year to find just one!