bazinga said:
How you feel about people playing their music too loud in their cars is exactly how everybody else feels about motorcycles that are too loud. Thanks for proving my point. I'm not arguing for excessively loud music, either. But to combat ignorance with more ignorance?
I have also been hit several times by bikers with no regard to other people's safety as well. And to combat their loud pipes I have laid on my horn at stop lights while they all try to talk and just held it there so they couldn't have a conversation either.
Does a motorcyclist really need to blast their pipes at 12 miles an hour through a residential neighborhood with no cars in site? Or while driving through the middle of a park? It's all for attention. It has nothing to do with safety.
Terms violation removed.
WOW!! I AM IMPRESSED!!!! NOT!!!!!.....And NOT ON YOUR BEST DAY TRYING!!!! Funny I ride a Harley and I don't go through neighborhoods reving my engine making a bunch of noise! Nor do I do it are red lights or stop signs. Your attitude must be you ticked off a Harley Rider for no reason, ie, called the cops on him, gave him the finger, (probably not because you are still able to type), etc, etc, in your nieghborhood and he is doing it just to tick you off because you started whatever with him!
Kind of funny how you post a link with very profane use of language in it on a VERY FAMILY ORIENTED website!!!
I guess this shows just how much maturity you have to WATCH those type of programs on your TV, but hey it IS America and you can watch what you want to. If you have any kids, I certainly wouldn't let any of my kids go to your home and hang out with your kids! I guess you seem to find South Park the top of the line "FAMILY ORIENTED" cartoons to watch.
I am not going to reply to you anymore about your idiotic postings, but I must say for some reason you hate "BIKERS", NOT BECAUSE of Harley's being loud, but because either you don't know how to ride one, can't afford one, don't like people that are BETTER THAN YOU, or is the one of the two factors why you dislike "BIKERS". 1. Your first love ran off with one or 2. You have little man issues? If both 1 and 2, then I can only suggest 1. Get over it and 2. Search the internet, I hear they have medical wonders to fix your problem!
Fact is there are smart and safe riders out there and some are not and if you look at the statistics, Sport Bike riders are in more accidents than any other "BIKE RIDER" out there because many feel the need to show off and be stupid which in turns causes deaths, accidents, and injuries because many speed and show off in the process.
On the "OTHER HAND" MANY HARLEY RIDERS and some "OTHER RIDERS", raise money for donations to many organizations like BACA, (Bikers Against Child Abuse), Bikers for Kids, Bikers for Fallen and Wounded Vets, BASA, (Bikers Against Sexual Abuse), Just to name a few, there are LOTS MORE!
By the way, What have YOU GIVEN and DONATED, (other than your idiotic opinion), to help those less fortunate?
Have a good day K..K....Keyboard K....K......K....K...Kommando!