What's new

Motorcycle riders

Sweet rides guys!!

I play too.... here's my Les paul. Play through my Marshall Mode IV stack. Almost as noisy as the bike!! :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • My Les Paul.webp
    My Les Paul.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 324
Probed said:
A few months ago someone posted (can't find the post anymore) about hauling you're gear with a bike so here's what I came up with. I get some pretty strange looks from folks but I can tell chicks really dig it! :laughing7: The wooden cradle comes off very fast without tools for when I'm not detecting and I have a cradle for my water detector as well. The basket lid has hinges of course so it can open and holds my breakdown scoop, waders and everything else I need plus it locks. Thanks for looking, Joe
OMG!

Haven't you ever heard of Givi? :o

Okay, I can accept this from a liquorcycle or something off-road, but if this were a touring bike or cruiser, I would be burning incense to the motorcycle gods right now. :notworthy:
 
"Have you heard of Givi" Is that like "Givi me all your money"? Didn't know they make custom metal detector mounts! ::)
The bike is my utility bike for running parts, errands and local metal detecting.
 
Here is a picture of my setup. I may use it more this year cause of gas prices. It's a Honda XR650L. I just keep my distance from the cars. Probed I like your setup. I've had a dual sport since 73 and will never give it up.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01347.webp
    DSC01347.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC01348.webp
    DSC01348.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC01349.webp
    DSC01349.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 223
Thats a first class ride Lasercat. I had a 650L too and I'm still sore about letting it go. It had absolutly more power then my Suzuki and they're built like tanks. Love the pelican box and whats inside shows you have good taste in detectors too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom