What's new

Motorcycle riders

Great job.

As they say, neccessity is the mother of invention...

Obviously you had a need and came to a sound solution...

I suspect, as time goes by, you will make minor refinements until you have acheived near perfection.

Enjoy :coffee2:
 
Hey Probed, I just thought of something. On your display for the metal detector. Is it a crystal screen? If it is you might want to make a cover, (light color as to reflect the sun and heat), and slip it over it the display as you are riding. The sun will cause the liquid in the crystal screen to expand and turn your screen black from the heat and it would take a while for the liquid to cool so you would be able to see the screen again. Some cases with the liquid expanding due to direct sun light and heat will also damage the display.
 
MY noisy ride!!
 

Attachments

  • Rocker C.webp
    Rocker C.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Rocker C 3.webp
    Rocker C 3.webp
    110 KB · Views: 368
  • Rocker C 2.webp
    Rocker C 2.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 360
  • Rocker C.webp
    Rocker C.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 379
  • Rocker C.webp
    Rocker C.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 367
@ Harley: You have way more patience than I do my friend! :notworthy:

@ Bassfish: That's what I'm talking about! :headbang:



Sky Pilot
 
Hey SkyPilot!!!! I generally OVERLOOK the children at times, so I am use to being patient with them when they hadn't matured yet, especially when they have 30 years to go!

Hey BassFish, SWEET NOISY HARLEY DAVIDSON ROCKER!!!!!

MY LOUD NOISY HARLEY
 

Attachments

  • DSC00556.webp
    DSC00556.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC00556.webp
    DSC00556.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 343
MY NOISY CHOPPER I built years ago. I sold it after about 2 years, I was OFFERED a PRETTY GOOD BIT OF MONEY FOR MY NOISY CHOPPER!!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT NOISY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: Man you TALK ABOUT LOUD, that thing SUNG the LOUDEST THING I or ANYONE HAS EVER HEARD!!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00603-1.webp
    DSC00603-1.webp
    79 KB · Views: 345
My "OTHER NOISY" TOYS!!!!!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT CAN BE NOISY!!! Especially at 160 watts!!!!
 

Attachments

  • SANY0168-1.webp
    SANY0168-1.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 344
  • SANY0152-1.webp
    SANY0152-1.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 351
  • SANY0168-1.webp
    SANY0168-1.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 336
  • SANY0152-1.webp
    SANY0152-1.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 342
My "OTHER NOISY" TOYS!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT CAN BE NOISY at 100 watts just like my "OTHER NOISY TOY" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • SANY0166-1.webp
    SANY0166-1.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 346
  • SANY0161-1.webp
    SANY0161-1.webp
    28 KB · Views: 344
  • SANY0161-1.webp
    SANY0161-1.webp
    28 KB · Views: 328
  • SANY0166-1.webp
    SANY0166-1.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 331
Maybe I should see about moving next door to BAZINGA!!! That way I could face my amps towards his side of the house, that way he won't have to hear MY NOISY HARLEY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Maybe I should see about moving next door to BAZINGA!!! That way I could face my amps towards his side of the house, that way he won't have to hear MY NOISY HARLEY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:icon_thumleft: LOL!!!! What a cool idea! :icon_thumright:


Sky Pilot
 
You could play "Born to be Wild" :headbang:

 
Hey I got an idea. I just reworded "Born to be Wild'! Now I just got to find a singer, bass, and drums and we can record it!

Here are my lyrics.

Get your Harley runnin :headbang:
Head out on the highway :headbang:
Lookin for Bazinga's house :headbang:
In where ever he may live :headbang:

Hey Bazinga, :headbang:
Gonna make it happen :headbang:
Ride my Harley in a lovin embrace :headbang:
Fire all our Harley pipes at once :headbang:
Explode some noise into your space :headbang:

Loud pipes saves lives :headbang:
Harley metal thunder :headbang:
Ridin in the wind :headbang:
And the trance that I am under :headbang:

Yeah Bazinga :headbang:
Gonna make it happen :headbang:
Ride my Harley in love embrace :headbang:
Fire all our Harley pipes at once :headbang:
Explode some noise into your space :headbang:

Like a true Harley rider :headbang:
We were born :headbang:
Born to be loud :headbang:
Revin it so loud :headbang:
I wanna rev it even louder :headbang:

Born to be loud :headbang:
Born to be loud :headbang:

Get your Harley Runnin :headbang:
Head out on the highway :headbang:
Lookin for Bazinga's house :headbang:
In where ever he may live :headbang:

Yeah Bazinga :headbang:
Gonna make it happen :headbang:
Ride my Harley in love embrace :headbang:
Fire all our Harley pipes at once :headbang:
Explode some noise into your space :headbang:

Like a true Harley rider :headbang:
We were born :headbang:
Born to be loud :headbang:
Revin it so loud :headbang:
I wanna rev it even louder :headbang:

Born to be loud :headbang:
Born to be loud :headbang:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hey Bazinga, I am just kidding!!!!!...................................................NOT!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Sky Pilot said:
Ya oughtta play it and post it on you tube, Harley!

I tried recording me playing on my webcam to make a video, after I finish playing I noticed I was getting too much echo/reverb through the sound of the video. I changed to different mics, etc. recorded again, I even LOWERED my volume settings, recorded again, and that didn't work. I don't know if it may be the size of the dining room causing the echo/reverb effect, but I have been working it out.

I been talking to some people who play on video and post them, but they say they use equilizers and some don't. I guess it could be my brand new crappy webcam and it's microphone. Maybe the webcam isn't NOISY ENOUGH! I don't know????? :dontknow:
 
I don't know, Harley....

There's a whole lot involved with reverb dynamics (as I'm sure you know), but I hope you get it figured out.

I'd play it in my truck if you post it!


Sky Pilot
 
Harley, you're one talented guy and your bikes are super nice. I've had many bikes both on and off road in my time ever since I was a kid. Couldn't imagine being without one and the feeling of freedom that comes with it. I guess some folks feel that if it isn't for them that every one else should be deprived too. Its usually the same people that want your guns taken away, and your money if ya make too much. In Bazinga's case I think its not only that, but a little mental health issue as well. It doesn't anger me to see his child like posts, in fact it entertains me. I love to see people like him deteriorate from their actions too. I did some digging on his previous posts going way back and noticed he's had about 9 name changes in his time with treasurenet. It must be awful to be him. Perhaps he leads an alternate lifestyle that's just tearing him apart, I don't know. Anyway, thanks for the tip on covering that screen, didn't think of that.
Joe
 
yeah Probed, I had a motorcycle shop at one time for a little over a year, but I was also traveling around the motorcycle rally circuit and most of my money came from the rallies. I only built 4 custom bikes, 1st bike built which was for me in the second pic in my post. I told myself I was never going to sell it being it was my first build, but I had a guy at a rally that wanted it so bad, he pestered me about it for 5 days. I only put 1000 miles on it. On the 5th day he came with cash Benjamins all $24,000.00 of them, came in my trailer counted it out, held it out in front of me and of course the deal was done! I had about $11,000 in it in just all the parts. That was not including labor hours! He paid me more than double the amount I had in it parts and time wise.

I thought of your cover being I had a cell phone with a liquid crystal and I left it on the seat of my truck and the sun heated it up and the screen went black and it was hot from the heat. You could actually use an old white sock maybe to cover the display?
 
Can't say no to that kind of cash Harley. I own a machine/welding shop and get to work on bikes frequently. Made some chainsaw carriers for the offroad guys recently. Had mine mounted to my KTM so we could clear fallen trees from the single track after windstorms. They mount to the upper forks where the headlight resides and the blade parallels the fork ending above the axel. I would love to ride past bozingas house with that thing revving.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom