What's new

Moving Day!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Left Ft. Myers at 8 am, now it’s 4:30 .... just finally got to the Georgia welcome center on 95
You can see why I’m going 60 mph!
92AAEF8D-85C1-4B18-909A-133FA6D62A36.webp2C0E2351-2177-4FE0-A1D2-E59D6E5CAEC5.webp
I got two dogs with me, and my wife has one dog, 3 cats, and 4 chickens LOL
HER CAR GOTTA STANK BY NOW!
If you see me, flick me off, I’ll now you’re a Tnet bro!
 
A cargo truck on the interstate?
I’ll call homeland security
 
I like your henhouse :)
 
Reminds me of something.....Oh yeah.
502d72ca8540b7d07b26c92e32403267--the-beverly-hillbillies-tv-videos.webp
 
Man, I HATE UHaul trucks. Lotta bad memories. Hope she doesn't blow. Have a successful adventure!
 
Sounds pretty exciting have fun and drive safe my friend the beginning of a new adventure....Tommy
 
Safe driving and enjoy the trip! :occasion14:
 
Made it to Garrett County last nite around 8 pm, all is well.
Returned the auto hauler today, closing on the house tomorrow, then a massive unload with a few guys I hired....
We are almost home.
 
You forgot to give us your address
 
I don't see granny in her rockin chair ..did she fall off ?
 
I hope your move works out. I would visit but...dude I'am literally IN the pacific ocean! (feet)
I hope all goes well!

Jeff...er... Payton..?? is closer? Whats with the name change? Witless protection? HEH!

laughing11.gif
 
Last edited:
Just another Indiana athlete
 
Should be Larry Bird
 
Drive safe and enjoy the adventure!
 
Glad you guys made it safely Dave! Can't wait for your first post from the new location. Better wait until your wife gives the approval to get out detecting!
 
Here's ya'll a little ditty "bout Moving Day....
may or may not be your cup o tea,
either way, safe travels.... :notworthy:


 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom