D DJDigger Jr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2012 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I found this near shiloh. Looks way to nice to be that old, and I know re enactors camped there. But thought I'd ask to be sure I don't have something here.
I found this near shiloh. Looks way to nice to be that old, and I know re enactors camped there. But thought I'd ask to be sure I don't have something here.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,954 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2012 #2 Yep, I'd say. The face is poorly made, especially the lettering.
D DJDigger Jr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2012 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Iron Patch said: Yep, I'd say. The face is poorly made, especially the lettering. Click to expand... Thanks for the info... I figured ... It was actually barely under the surface.
Iron Patch said: Yep, I'd say. The face is poorly made, especially the lettering. Click to expand... Thanks for the info... I figured ... It was actually barely under the surface.