- #1
Thread Owner
With all the pull tabs and can slaw I have dug I knew I would find one someday!
LOL. I dug my 1st Gold Ring! It said 10K and I was a 100K smiles! It is a class of 1972 Tecumseh High School ring. I have the initials and am trying to find a year book to start the search for return. I hope I can find her. Thanks for looking.....
LOL. I dug my 1st Gold Ring! It said 10K and I was a 100K smiles! It is a class of 1972 Tecumseh High School ring. I have the initials and am trying to find a year book to start the search for return. I hope I can find her. Thanks for looking.....
nice job, that ring looks great!! good luck on the return, I'm sure they will be shocked! how deep was it?
but, they have asked me to stop until fair season is over. Like the you tube videos say ......., " on to the next spot" 







