What's new

my 1st gold for 2012 and its a 14k bracelet

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out metal detecting the "giving beach" last week and I found my 1st gold for the 2012 season, its a 3.3g 14k bracelet, I also found 3 other rings (2 sterling & 1 lead). I was using my Minelab SE Pro and my diamond head scoop. Thanks for watching. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

​
 

Attachments

  • scale.webp
    scale.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 752
  • scale.webp
    scale.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 735
Upvote 0
It is amazing how thin they can make gold. I have seen lots of rings much heavier than the bracelet. It is a nice find though. Cold hunting the lake this time of year. Keep it up. Ralph
 
It may be thin and light in weight but it is gold. WTG!!
 
crikey, a lead ring - can't be good for the health - cracking silvers and gold :whip2:
 
Gold is always beutiful. Happy hunting.
 
What is the water temp this time of year? We had a nice melt down today.
 
Always good to see your vids fiend and glad to see you break into water hunting...chicagoron is killing that beach too.
You cruising for an Excal II yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom