What's new

My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N 90% lot...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

Well it fells good to pull some silver after a long skunk run. I got 2 boxes today, box 1 had all of the silver and box 2 just had the gold plated 1976 (the plate is wearing off but I like it so I'll keep it I guess). Here is my finds:

3104613727_525af06dd0_o.jpg


I thought it was wierd that there was no 40%'s, but I'm not complainin... ;D

This is my 2nd Walker and 5th Franklin so far. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

Nice job TF!! I'd take that box any day. Glad to hear the run of skunks are over for you. I hope this is a trend starter for you.

Good luck and keep em coming......
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

Wow! Nice oldies!
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

We knew you were overdue for a good one! AMC
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

nice finds. that walker is pretty good, (even with the flaws) :thumbsup:
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

AMC's right. you were overdue for a good box. nice assortment you got there and you managed to pull over an ounce and a half of silver to boot! i have a feeling the silver will start showing up for ya. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

good luck and keep us posted.
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

Good job on the lot of 90%ers. You got to love the fact that you spent 2 bucks and already made at least 10 bucks profit. Good Job.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

You really deserve those nice coins for sticking out that dry spell. Honestly, I don't think I have that kind of patience.
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

nice score...hope it keeps up :thumbsup:
 
Re: My 21 skunk box run is over!!!! My gold N' 90% lot...

Nice score !!!

Is it me or does that 1963 Ben look doubled in the date and trust?


Congrats
D. S.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom