What's new

My 3 past buttons found on the same property

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Smashed game piece IMG_1876.webpIMG_1877.webp

Louisiana Pelican IMG_1622.webpIMG_1615.webp

Civilian or Confederate floral
IMG_1551.webp
 
3 good looking buttons. Congrats. I like the Pelican. Interesting that they were all found on the same property. Will you be going back?
 
3 good looking buttons. Congrats. I like the Pelican. Interesting that they were all found on the same property. Will you be going back?

Oh yeah

Yeah 1 Confederate, 1 Union and 1 Civilian

I hard and rare to find a Louisiana CW Pelican button in Louisiana
 
Good. I can’t wait to see what else you pull out of that ground. Good luck.
 
Those are some Great looking buttons Truth. Continued Success to you on your return trip to this site. Let us know what else comes up if you will.
 
A Trifecta of a bygone era, well done:icon_thumright:
 
Still love that Pelican!
 
Very cool Truth! The Pelican is my favorite. Congrats!
 
That flower button looks like a Benedict and Burnham
 
Were these from the fort Truth?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom