- #1
Thread Owner
My 8" dredge build
In the next few days I will be starting the build of my 8" dredge and will post my pictures and progress here. I just bought a new welder today and after over 2 years of not welding I was able to weld some perfect dime stacks. I got the Lincoln power MIG 180c with a tank of 75/25, tank of 100% argon, and a magnum spool gun and am very pleased with it.
In the next few days I will be starting the build of my 8" dredge and will post my pictures and progress here. I just bought a new welder today and after over 2 years of not welding I was able to weld some perfect dime stacks. I got the Lincoln power MIG 180c with a tank of 75/25, tank of 100% argon, and a magnum spool gun and am very pleased with it.


. Im trying to get the dredge done in the next 1-2 weeks so I can take it down to the claim and find some gold this season
.






