- #41
Thread Owner
Re: My 8" dredge build
If the guy with precision parts doesn't have one then I just might go that way. That's really cool.
Klondikeike said:Cool...
My friend is a professor at a University in the Mechanical Engineering Department,, Machine Shop Class...and he would have made it a class project...and probably wouldn't cost you anything..maybe shipping..
Good luck... it really does look good..
Klondike..
If the guy with precision parts doesn't have one then I just might go that way. That's really cool.
'm broke. I'm planning to get my cdl and become a long haul driver so i won't have time to use it any way. The dredge has been on Craigslist for a week and hasn't brought any interest. I just lowered the price down to $2500 obo. I have a drug test and DOT physical this week and I have no money so if I don't have any calls or emails soon I will probably scrap all the aluminum, and sell the parts on Craigslist and eBay.
and much respect to any working man in todays ungodly job market-
John







