dinahmoe2
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2015
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
my daughter has always picked up rocks or anything found on the ground.I go to wash her jeans and rocks fall out.lol
anyway,We have only found a few things ourselves but our neighbor gave her a bunch of stuff he has picked up over the years.
I know it's not much but to an 8 yo,it's pretty awesome!
she is in heaven!
in the 3 Rd box we found the Arrowhead, the bigger Arrowhead or spearpoint( not sure) and a couple of the scrapers .
anyway,We have only found a few things ourselves but our neighbor gave her a bunch of stuff he has picked up over the years.
I know it's not much but to an 8 yo,it's pretty awesome!
she is in heaven!
in the 3 Rd box we found the Arrowhead, the bigger Arrowhead or spearpoint( not sure) and a couple of the scrapers .
Attachments
Upvote
0








