What's new

My almost tragic loss

relichunters

Bronze Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Me and Bob were out detecting an old old home site with barns and stuff. It was a decent day, and when I got home, my pinpointer was no where to be found. My white's bullseye II one. So this morning I woke up bright and early and im my pajamas I zoomed back out there (40 minute drive) out of town. Looked all over and couldn't find it. So I decided to retrace my steps and *poof* there it was. Halfway between the parking lot and graveyard. Another person was there walking their dog, but I was lucky, it's a public place and in the afternoon you get like a dozen people at once there.
 
Sounds like you were lucky
;D


this time. :-\



have a good un...................
SHERMANVILLE
 
You were lucky in finding it again. I once left my lesche digger tool on the bumper of my pickup.
 
You was lucky you found it...Matt
 
Wow losing a lesche would also be a big mistake. But what I am going to do now is tape a message on it that says (If found please call 000-000-0000) so hopefully if I lose it and don't find it, someone will return it.
 
I am glad you found it.
 
Yeah but if you put your name and address on it an it's found in a graveyard you might not want to be found.
 
Just phone number thats it (If found please call xxx-xxx-xxxx)
We didn't dig a graveyard, it was a home site, but the graveyard was next to the parking area.
 
relichunters said:
Just phone number thats it (If found please call xxx-xxx-xxxx)
We didn't dig a graveyard, it was a home site, but the graveyard was next to the parking area.
Then it sounds like a great site! Good luck on keeping that thing close! I recovered a couple different Lesches for guys I was detecting with, by following them. Now if they'd jusy drop some of their better finds....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom