What's new

My best Brinks box EVER

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best Brink's box EVER

ok this made my day, it does not compare to some of the dream boxes you all have found, but this is the best Brink's box I have ever had.
I got 2 boxes as usual, one box was a complete skunk
box 2 had the following

5 walkers 1917,35,41,42,45
2-1964 Kennedy's
10- 40% Kennedy's
and finally my first ever magician's coin!
 

Attachments

  • 9-3-08.webp
    9-3-08.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 5 walkers 9-3-08.webp
    5 walkers 9-3-08.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 381
Upvote 0
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

Wow...that 1935 looks to be in good shape!

Way to go!
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

yes the 35 is in great shape, the best of the bunch!
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

Nice score G4. Those magic coins are cool. I left a few people in awe at work with one.
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

I almost missed the magic coin, however I dropped it on the table on accident and I knew right away it sounded hollow, how do they make these?
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

How do they make them? Jeeze... magicians don't tell their secrets! You'll never know!

Grats on the silva btw.

~Dave
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

That many walkers is like Magic!

I haven't gotten a true magicians coin. I did have one that had a mexican coin stuffed in the back of it. But there was no back to cover the snugly hidden coin inside the half.

Nice 1917 and 1935.
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

BBcardsRI said:
How do they make them? Jeeze... magicians don't tell their secrets! You'll never know!

Grats on the silva btw.

~Dave
Oh yes we will. I saw it on TV. They chuck it up in a lathe and machine it out.
 
Re: My best Brink's box EVER

I figured they used a lathe somehow, pretty neat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom