What's new

My best dime results yet!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best dime results yet!

Evening everyone. Today's CRHing activities took a turn. I stopped at a branch yesterday and the teller told me another teller had halves but went home for the day. I called her today from work and she already sold them to another customer this morning. I was disappointed but decided to pick up some rolls of dimes on way home.
I stopped at 3 Branches, these are the results.

1st branch: 20 rolls mixed customer and machine rolls(SKUNK)
2nd branch:10 rolls mixed customer and machine rolls(SKUNK)

Hoping to see just 1 silver edge i stopped at 1 more branch. The 1st teller could only spare 3 machine rolls but was able to buy 17 more machine rolls from the next teller over. Open the 1st roll out in the parking lot and there's my silver edge. The next roll has 1 or 2 more silver edges. Opened the rest and went back into bank to purchase all they could spare which was another 12 rolls. Final results from those 32 rolls was 18 silver Rosies and 3 mercs. I can only imagine what was in those other 18 rolls from what was probably a dream dime box. Sorry for being so longwinded. thanks for reading. HH-MM2
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3736.webp
    DSCN3736.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCN3737.webp
    DSCN3737.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0
Re: My best dime results yet!

Wow ! That's a lot of dimes ! Good find :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

sick... congrats... thats how i feel when i search dimes where is that silver rim uh did i miss it? i searched 100 bucks other day 19th of 20 rolls had it! just a 1964 rosie
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Great story and results - too bad you didn't land those halves too!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

I would re-roll the dimes and swap the tellers for the remaing rolls. It is worth a shot.
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Yeah, that sounds like my dime score. Good times. :D

I love dimes... hate halves, because they never yield.
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Great job, Jersey man! Finding that many dimes in those rolls was a real nice score.
Hope you get more
rileyboy
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Boy I'd like to see some String-wrapped like that, nice pics! ffd
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Nice score! 4 silvers in one roll!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Nice! I've been hitting dimes too. Haven't done as well as you though.
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

Ah yes good ole dimes...
 
Re: My best dime results yet!

That's a dime dreambox for me :icon_thumleft:
Best I got in a box would be 6
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom