
lovely colour 

Thats on my wish list, but I dont think they circulated much up this way back in the day. But as we all know you just never know what will turn up next. Sweet coin Allen. Right before Christmas I was digging an older home ( 1890s )Cpt. Goldring said:Give us the story behind it

Only a Morgan?Texasgopher said:ONLY a morgan....are you kidding? Well if you happen to come across more of these unsightly and useless little coins let me know. I'm sure I could be convinced to take them off your hands.
TG

SWEET BEJEEZUS THAS A SWEET LOOKIN KOWIN!!! JUS KIDDIN WIDTH DA SPELLERN--It is a wonderful looking coin-almost in mint condition or close to it-ha! You sure you didn't whip by the ol' coin shop on way home from work
JUST KIDDING AND CONGRATS TO YOU FOR A SPECTACULAR FIND!!!!

LOL HA HA Nope it was found in the ground !!ZINCLID said:![]()
SWEET BEJEEZUS THAS A SWEET LOOKIN KOWIN!!! JUS KIDDIN WIDTH DA SPELLERN--It is a wonderful looking coin-almost in mint condition or close to it-ha! You sure you didn't whip by the ol' coin shop on way home from work
JUST KIDDING AND CONGRATS TO YOU FOR A SPECTACULAR FIND!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It was a heck of a thrill for certain !!iansmom said:I'd love to find "only a Morgan". Great find![]()
Ive hit this yard numerous times since and all she wants to give me is a few wheaties, but im going to keep on swinging !!Bikerboyzx6r said:Well mate, I have 0.0001% chance of finding one here in Britain so well done!....
Now you have a challenge..... Go find the CC & S Morgan Dollar's to complete the collection![]()