What's new

My Credit Uhion Trip

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I went to the Credit Union and asked how far from being full the 1/2's bag was. The teller told me it needed $442. I went to my car a grabbed a bag and proceeded to dump. At this point she came over and watched me dump and asked do you have any older ones in there. She said I and 2 other tellers collect ones pre 64. Dam I thought I have already committed to purchase the bag and she has watched every person dump for the last 6 months. Anyway I left the bag this weekend for my dad and son to pick through. Final count 91 40%ers in 564$ :hello2:. Apparently she doesn't look for the 40%ers :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
haha nice and is prob one to save before 1964 nickels cause she got a "tip" all pre1964 coinage is silver lol
 
LOL the joke is on them. I love it when that happens.

Golden Silver
 
Nice score! Tellers don't know or care about the 40's, if it's anything like my town, the local dealer is still paying $1 ea. for 40's.
 
that's a good bag. I think a lot of tellers don't know about 40%ers. They always ask me if I keep pre 64 coins, so I assume they don't know about the halves, but that's good for us roll hunters. Sweet score though, that's a lot of 40%'s, I'd take it any day
 
It is only a matter of time and they will pick them all out. Little by little they will learn more about silver coins.
 
NICE!!! :laughing7:

Keep buying those bags!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Feel lucky now because one day some big-mouth CRHer will teach the tellers about 40%ers.
 
Go back often and just smile!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom