cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday my daughter had an early 7AM appointment with her knee surgeon so I took her. When we got there the parking lots of the medical offices were empty. It only took 15 min and we were out and the lot was still empty. As we were walking back to the car about 20 or so feet to my right was a funny shaped thing on the groung that looked like a half dead leaf and it got my curiousity up. So I walked over to it and picked it up. It was a folded $20 bill ;D My daughter's look (dad is acting strange again) changed real fast when I opened it up and gave it to her. (she's a college kid and always short on $$)

By the look of the bill I know it was in that spot all night or longer. I am sure someone had it in their pocket and dropped it on the way in to see their doc. It would have been the insurance co-pay.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allen said:
Hope she heals soon !
The healing is done now she has to work on rebuilding a leg muscle that didn't get used for many months because of the tendon replacement. She ia away at college so it is hard to "nag" her to go to the gym and get on the bike and treadmill. She says she is working on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread