What's new

My Dump Bank is an AWESOME Dump Bank

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I have a Credit Union that I dump coin at. I have been with them for years. The coin machine is the conveyor belt type and it jams some on halves so I don't dump a lot there. I went in yesterday and the girls said we have been waiting for you to come in (I hadn't been there for a few weeks). Go see teller so and so, she has some coins for you. I go up there. She says grandma and the grand daughter came in with some coins they were saving but they don't want them anymore. She pulls up a box and all I see is silver. I almost had to but on my sunglasses it was so bright. I could see Ben's and Kennedy's. She counted them up while I was dumping. $15.50. I got 3 clad, 5-40's, 2-64's, 20 Ben's and a Walking Liberty. Then when they let me look in the trash bin while changing the bag I found a dime, a penny and a SILVER RING. It is the same trash bin I found a 14KT gold ring in sometime back. I love my bank.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_12.webp
    ScreenHunter_12.webp
    52 KB · Views: 472
  • ScreenHunter_13.webp
    ScreenHunter_13.webp
    10 KB · Views: 412
Upvote 0
You better takem then some cup cakes. They are nice to you. My dump bank is really nice too they come out and get my ten boxes of coins haul them in and count them for me. They are always very nice when I go in there.

HH
Cat
 
I want your bank :'(
 
Very nice.
I have a couple good dump banks myself.
It pays to be nice.
Congrats!!
 
Agreed....awesome dump bank. Some special girls you have there. WTG!
 
yes I agree take those girls something nice! they deserve it
 
Damn S-F that was a nice easy scalp 8) having abunch of keepers handed to you :thumbsup: you have a awesome dump bank plus the trash bin is pretty good too
 
Looks like ya owe those girls a date now! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom