CajunPointHunter Jr. Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 90 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location N.W. Louisiana Jul 8, 2013 #1 Using a term from the movie gone in 60 seconds. Eleanor is that in-obtainable object, in my case it's been a white point. Well as of 10 minutes ago I can scratch Eleanor off the list! Upvote 0
Using a term from the movie gone in 60 seconds. Eleanor is that in-obtainable object, in my case it's been a white point. Well as of 10 minutes ago I can scratch Eleanor off the list!
tmhdad Tenderfoot Joined Jul 8, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 8, 2013 #2 How do you post picture on this app
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2013 #3 I knew right away what Eleanor was. I love that movie. Mine would have to be a good cumberland or a better Clovis. Nice job!
I knew right away what Eleanor was. I love that movie. Mine would have to be a good cumberland or a better Clovis. Nice job!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2013 #4 She is a pretty one!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2013 #5 Nice little point! Congratulations!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 8, 2013 #6 Good find! Thanks for posting.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2013 #7 Nice one
U urbantreasure Full Member Joined Jun 7, 2013 Messages 118 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2013 #8 Nice but I think she looks more like an Elizabeth.
Uncle Jeff Hero Member Joined May 28, 2013 Messages 702 Reaction score 323 Golden Thread 0 Location Tampa, Florida Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro - Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT - TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO - Garrett Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2013 #9 WOW nice find.. my Eleanor would be a George Washington campaign button Gratzzzz on yours