What's new

My Fathers Day Suprise!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUDY2003
  • Start date Start date
R

RUDY2003

Guest
My wife suprised me with this Treasure Chest cake on Fathers Day and I was amazed that she would go to such lengths to recognize my love for the hobby of "Treasure Huntin".
It is three layers of chocolate on chocolate with gold coins, jewelry and swords...

Happy Fathers Day to you all.....

Keep safe and keep diggin'...
 

Attachments

  • cake1.webp
    cake1.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 928
Upvote 0
Wow, that is awesome!! What a great idea. I unfortunately had to work on Father's Day, however I came home and found that my Wife and kids had mowed the yard including weed eating and edging!! :o Hmm, cake or getting out of physical labor... I am not sure which would be better. ;) :D Hope you had a great day, and I hope you enjoyed that cake....HH

Ken
 
Mmmmm treasure cake............
 

Attachments

  • drooling_homer.gif
    drooling_homer.gif
    126 KB · Views: 912
;D
 

Attachments

  • _41328964_chocolate203.webp
    _41328964_chocolate203.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 834
Great looking cake. Hope it tasted as good as it looks.
 
Well it very obvious that she is not only supportive and understands your love of treasure hunting, but that she loves you.....Without doubt the best treasure you will ever find!

Best o' luck on your hunts!

~Nash~
 
What a cool and thoughtful gift. I hope your day was a good one. Thanks for sharing (the photos) :)

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Nashoba said:
Well it very obvious that she is not only supportive and understands your love of treasure hunting, but that she loves you.....Without doubt the best treasure you will ever find

Agreed! What an awesome looking cake!

Nat
 
beautifull cake ! and sounds like a great lady for doing that for you ;)
 
Rudy... you have a very thoughtful and considerate wife. Mine pokes fun at me. I need to bring home a ring of considerable value so I can re-train her line of thinking!


Awesome cake.

HH from M2
 
Thanks a lot everyone, I'm blessed...

Keep safe and keep diggin'...
 
Natman said:
Nashoba said:
Well it very obvious that she is not only supportive and understands your love of treasure hunting, but that she loves you.....Without doubt the best treasure you will ever find

Agreed! What an awesome looking cake!

Nat

I will third that one....Congrats on the awesome cake
 
You must be a very special Dad!
 
Yeah buddy.....I love cake.
I was one of the few that was on the receiving end of a couple of pieces of that cake.
This nice lady makes a mean cake !!!!

Mrs. Rudy rocks !!! ;)

Ima
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom