What's new

My finds on the beaches 2011.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hollo: :hello:
I'm new in this forum.
I have been hunting the beaches when i was little boy , i used lot of metal detectors, but last year:
I use Minelab sovereign GT since 8 months. Good Hunt for all HUNTERS in the World. Hamid from north pole :)

 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
What Country are you hunting in ?
Spain or North Africa ?
 
Thank you. I live in .... Happy hunting.
 
Last edited:
Morocco! what a wealth of history & culture you are sitting on! the likelyhood of you finding treasure seems very good indeed. I hope you post pictures of your finds. Welcome to Tnet
 
Thank you for your comment. Good luck.
 
Welcome to Tnet... Looks like a nice bowl of goodies. Happy hunting.
 
You have really done some great hunting! Very Nice!!! Yes, you live in an area that has a very long and rich history, good luck this year, and do keep us in your thoughts and make another video, it really is amazing how much you found! Steve in Florida, USA.
 
Way to go Hami....hope it continues in 2012 :icon_thumleft:
 
love to come over and order up a bowl of that local specialty, ace and great to see - I say post it all, it is not big headed or boastful, it amps those in gold drought like me!
 
Thank you!!
 
Last edited:
Nice finds and a great video.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom