What's new

My first "Ben in a Box"

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
My first "Ben in a Box"

I found a few Franklins last year, but both from teller's trays. But, with my terrible luck of 45 skunks in 52 boxes, it is no surprise that I found no Bens in boxes.

Today I did. :-)

I bought 3 boxes mostly to look for some 2008's or other NIFCs, and see if I could get lucky and get something other than a silver skunk. And up popped a 1960 Ben.

Not unique for many here, but a fitrst for me. :-) At least in the box. Now ... I need a shave! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Great job on hangin in there during you super long silver drought!!!! Congrats on findin Frankie!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Congrats JRF on finding that Ben hopefully things will start picking up for ya :thumbsup:
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Congrats on your firs Ben!

-Codes
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

congrats on the ben, i don't see many of them around here i usually get walkers, and i have never gotten a barber
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Maybe your bad Karma has worn off. HH Mark
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Now starts the up trend. It is always great to find a Benjamin. Keep on chuggin along and you will find more. Don't give up.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Good old Ben. Always fun to find, he always pops up when you least expect it. Good luck with the shaving. My only Barber half I found in a machine-wrapped roll of rounded-off clad Kennedys. They are out there, anyone has a chance at one (or more). AMC
 
Re: My first "Ben in a Box"

Congratulations on the Franklin. I have to give you credit for hanging in there after so many skunks. I hope you find a whole box of Franklins. You deserve it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom