My first dollar find....

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
It's not much, but my first time to post in this column. Last week went to a small park near my house. Thought I had a deep buried quarter.....put it in my pocket and when I got home saw it was different. It had Washington on one side and the statue of liberty on the other. Couldn't believe it! Found my first dollar coin.
This week I stopped by the same park and found another! This time Sacagawea. Now if I could just figure how to clean them up a little.
Sorry no pics. Haven't figured that out yet.
Thanks for listening :hello2:

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, seems that you are only hunting dollars :wink: As for the pictures, if you don't have a digital camera try using a cell phone, the pictures aren't the best, but a least we have something to see. Hope to see more of your finds in the future.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great! I got out this morning and just found about 75 cents, but one was a wheatie. Hopefully it will cool down for us soon!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome :icon_thumright:

I tried really hard to 'listern' to this post, at least 5 times, I guess the sound doesn't work ::)
:D

Dr. Ace

Nov 4, 2007
South-Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Ace 250
I found at least three dollar coins with my Ace. One was an 1882 Morgan silver dollar, the others were Sacagawea coins. That's really cool that you found two already! Keep up the great work.

HH,

Dr. Ace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions