What's new

My first foreign coin!

FLtreasure

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so it's only a 1993 Elizabeth II bronze Canadian penny, but hey it's a start! Found it on a small intracoastal beach/park.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5514.webp
    IMG_5514.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5513.webp
    IMG_5513.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 22
cool find. congrats. dont have to be old to be a good find!
 
We Have Five of the Seven Continents So Far Any Guesses
To The Missing Ones HH Chug
 
Congrats on your first! :thumbsup:
 
Thx guys! I was pretty excited when I saw the queen on it at first. Then I saw the date, but true it's my coolest find yet!
 
Probably dropped by one of those Canadian Snowbirds that flock to Florida to escape the Canadian Winter.
Congrats
 
Lol yeah that's probably an accurate theory! I'm definitely going back to this park. It's in a historic area from 1920's or so. Maybe I'll find some older coins finally.
 
Very cool! You never know when they're going to pop up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom