What's new

My first Gold find and its BIG !!!!!!!!

Johnlightning

Full Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indian Territories
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Etrac and SE Pro
Best detectors built by far!
Well finally got around to post my best and find of a lifetime that happen on 10/31/2009 at 2:15pm a date and time that will be with me forever, a 1850 $20 Gold US coin. She is a little beat up but Ill take her. It was only my 3rd day out with my new Minelab Etrac. My only other find of the day was one 69 cal. roundball.
 

Attachments

  • gold4.webp
    gold4.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 7,328
Upvote 0
awesome find....we need details man......congrats and my vote for banner is in. thanks for sharing and hh
 
Quite a feeling isnt it!?Kind of surreal.Banner! :hello2:
 
Goodness!!? That's one heck of a find... hope I do half as well ($10 gold coin) as you with my new Minelab! lol Congrats!!!!

Bran <><
 
WOW! nice $20 piece! I don't usually advertise my votes...but banner vote is in!

~Tom
 
Well duh! Banner!
 
Wow... :o :o :o :hello2: :headbang:

That's amazing holy crap !! Great find, I'll agree with banner !! :icon_thumleft: :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D :D
 
beautiful find
 
YOU'VE BEEN BANNERIZED!

Definitely near the top of all of our lists. Congratulations. A Dream come true.

SAVOR it, s-l-o-w-l-y. They just don't come as often as we wish.


Goldnow
 
My vote is in, Banner all the way!!! Big Time Congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Now THAT is a beautiful sight! Congrats!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ray
 
Simply amaizing. I don't have words. I need a bigger picture!!!!!!!

Golden Silver
 
WoW Congratulations On The Find Of A Lifetime!!!!!! :thumbsup:
I Bet The Guy Who Lost This Was Upset :laughing7:
HH!!
 
You don't find that every day! Banner for sure!
 
Ricky1601 aka pull tab king said:
awesome find....we need details man......congrats and my vote for banner is in. thanks for sharing and hh

I Agree! Very Nice Find !

Can you at least tell us the Story
(Type of Place etc.)
and can we see the Reverse ?
 
:o congrats, Amazing !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom