What's new

My first Gold find and its BIG !!!!!!!!

Johnlightning

Full Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indian Territories
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Etrac and SE Pro
Best detectors built by far!
Well finally got around to post my best and find of a lifetime that happen on 10/31/2009 at 2:15pm a date and time that will be with me forever, a 1850 $20 Gold US coin. She is a little beat up but Ill take her. It was only my 3rd day out with my new Minelab Etrac. My only other find of the day was one 69 cal. roundball.
 

Attachments

  • gold4.webp
    gold4.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 7,328
Upvote 0
A beautiful piece of gold. :P :)
 
Big Congrats.gif​
 

Attachments

  • Big Congrats.gif
    Big Congrats.gif
    161.6 KB · Views: 6,550
Oh Wow! What a find! Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
Don't leave us hanging! We need details...and many more pics!
 
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome to T.Net and the The Gold Coin Club and BANNER Club :notworthy: a picture of the back would be nice as Jeff sudgested :P

SS
 
Love to see a pic of the Back also
 
Clearly Banner !!! Could we get a story about how this was found ??? and quite a few more
pictures --What kind of signal this put up ? I mean this isn't exactly like finding a bologna
sandwhich ! Thank You ! Argentium.
 
that is fantastic. I'd have a heart attack! congrats
 
Man, i know that had to feel good. Congratulations. I love this hobby.
 
Congrats on making the Banner, I would probably be still passed out next to my detector. Just goes to show they are still out there.
 
WOW!
Last year I lost a quarter-ounce I kept in my pocket. I need your HELP! WTG TTC
 
I CAN ONLY DREAM. Here in Korea there was some older Japanese gold, I assume. But, NO GOLD was ever issued for the
general public to use.
GREAT FIND!!! Great Banner post.....Hope you find and $1. and $5. and $10. to go along with it. (Not all in one day.....
don't want any corpses on hand.) :thumbsup:
 
Nice !!! All of us want 2 find a gold coin ! You found a cocker!!!! Congrads !! :headbang: MaineRelic.
 
Thats a fantastic find... Yep we need the whole story man.....My only question is, "What would a coin like that read like on a DFX or Pro6000XL?" Please let me know....pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseee..............! jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom