dirtyhands

Greenie
May 15, 2011
South East PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Minelab Equinox 600
Tesoro Vaquero
On this lovely day that is also my birthday :occasion18:, I went swinging over at a high school by me. Very boring day right up until the end when I found this sweet 10k gold class ring from 1967. It was hitting all over my discriminate knob, almost didn't even dig her up . THANK GOD I DID. Around 8 inches down I flipped it out of the hole with my trowel and almost pooped myself :tard:.

Also found a metal tag from something which reads: Montgomery Co. 1960

Attachments

• IMG_4736.JPG
    IMG_4736.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • IMG_4735.JPG
    IMG_4735.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_4737.JPG
    IMG_4737.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,251
  • IMG_4738.JPG
    IMG_4738.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,241
Upvote 0
the whole find.

Attachments

• IMG_4739.JPG
    IMG_4739.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,237
I think maybe you should find the lady that ring belongs too. You didn't mention that it was 10 grams and also that you found it with me. Pfft. :occasion13: :angry7:

underarock said:
I think maybe you should find the lady that ring belongs too. You didn't mention that it was 10 grams and also that you found it with me. Pfft. :occasion13: :angry7:

Whoops. MY BAD. Sorry guy :laughing7:

We'll see what happens.

Sweet find, I havent found gold yet, but my first silver last week!!! Imagine the look on the face of the owner if you decide to look....priceless!!!

:icon_thumright: wtg on the gold an :occasion13:

Beautiful!! I would go back to that hole and look for the stone that was in it. It might be worth it when you find the original owner.

Keep swinging!

Great find! congrats on your first gold!!!! :notworthy:

USMC said:
Beautiful!! I would go back to that hole and look for the stone that was in it. It might be worth it when you find the original owner.

Keep swinging!
10G of 10K, Nice find!
Sift that pile!
The satisfaction of returning that ring will outweigh even the thrill of finding it!

Have you begun the search to find the owner? I agree returning it to the owner far out weighs the find....good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back