What's new

my first pipe!

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dove insitu

carter cave dove
 

Attachments

  • 222621_10150568201405068_888305067_18333854_6436039_n.webp
    222621_10150568201405068_888305067_18333854_6436039_n.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Upvote 0
AWSOME!! that's top on my list of things still to find. I have found many colonial pipes but never the real deal like that...CONGRATS!!
 
Very cool! I know the feeling found my 1st about a month ago! Congrats! Although mine was not native american, but colonial @gatorboy haha

Johnathan Griswold
 
Last edited:
Wow!!! I have never found one. Thanks for sharing.
 
That is an awesome find! Nothing matches the adrenaline rush you have when you realize what's in your hand!
 
Congrats!! Dude!! It reminded me of Steve V's pipe as well. Do you guys think this should be banner? I do!
 
lol, thatnks. everyone. banner idk would be cool but it has some ancient breaks by where you put your mouth, just a little
 
Wonderful find, Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
 
I only find old Pamplin trade pipes. Very cool indeed
 
Pretty awesome find. You don't see those coming out of the ground too often. Great find.

Joe
 
Lucky you. I have never found anything but trade pipes or broken pieces. Cleaned up nice. Congratulations.
 
Thanks guys
 
Outstandinf find, I would still be dancing. Congrats!
 
That is just awesome! I'm always looking for unusual/rare pieces like that, but (like so many others here) have only found colonial pipe bowls (stems rotted off) which are cool to find, but not even CLOSE to what you have there- Congrats!
Cheers!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom