- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all-
I started out with a cheap Radio Shack model and had some fun digging up lots of clad and jewelry in the local parks but I craved the older finds that I knew were farther down. My brother gave me his Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 and I found a few spots that hadn't been detected yet - bringing home some decent older coins. Used to get excited over a wheat penny and now I was digging silver! My daughter loved getting the large gold cocktail ring I found and doesn't find my hobby quite a boring as she used to! LOL! Found lot's of interesting items from the 1800's. This is a great hobby and I am now waiting on spring to start out a new season.
Thanks for looking at my newbie finds
I started out with a cheap Radio Shack model and had some fun digging up lots of clad and jewelry in the local parks but I craved the older finds that I knew were farther down. My brother gave me his Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 and I found a few spots that hadn't been detected yet - bringing home some decent older coins. Used to get excited over a wheat penny and now I was digging silver! My daughter loved getting the large gold cocktail ring I found and doesn't find my hobby quite a boring as she used to! LOL! Found lot's of interesting items from the 1800's. This is a great hobby and I am now waiting on spring to start out a new season.
Thanks for looking at my newbie finds
Attachments
-
2010 gold.webp102.8 KB · Views: 970 -
2010 silver.webp118.5 KB · Views: 963 -
2010 nickels.webp192.3 KB · Views: 957 -
2010 cents.webp201.8 KB · Views: 956 -
1892 rnc souvenir badge.webp93.7 KB · Views: 957 -
silver pocket watch.webp131.3 KB · Views: 959 -
cocktail ring.webp63.3 KB · Views: 940 -
2010 gold.webp102.8 KB · Views: 969 -
2010 silver.webp118.5 KB · Views: 950 -
2010 nickels.webp192.3 KB · Views: 951 -
2010 cents.webp201.8 KB · Views: 956 -
1892 rnc souvenir badge.webp93.7 KB · Views: 948 -
silver pocket watch.webp131.3 KB · Views: 947 -
st paul mn dog tax tag.webp88 KB · Views: 960 -
pl2.webp74.9 KB · Views: 945 -
cocktail ring.webp63.3 KB · Views: 937 -
jewelry 1.webp97.5 KB · Views: 934 -
july wknd finds.webp123.8 KB · Views: 951 -
julk wknd finds p2.webp185.6 KB · Views: 933


For your first season......HH
wait till next year when u buy a minlab. u will be diiging crazy mad deep targets
MR TUFF






