Vino
Banned
Went back to the spot I got my Capped bust half Dollar, little over a week ago. Was able to find a few more things. 1918 dog tax tag, little lead soldier, and a silver pen. And a musket ball.
Then on my way out, I was swinging going towards my truck and I got this wierd signal with a high tones.
Dug down and pulled out the Martingale. Didn't know what it was, thought it might be a rosette, but Bill D confirm what it was. Then right next to it I get the same kind of signal, dug down, maybe 9inch and out popped this beautiful plate. ( at least I think it is) lol.
Man what a feeling to hold this in my hand.
Coins are great, but nothing beats history!
Thanks for being here and looking.
George
Then on my way out, I was swinging going towards my truck and I got this wierd signal with a high tones.
Dug down and pulled out the Martingale. Didn't know what it was, thought it might be a rosette, but Bill D confirm what it was. Then right next to it I get the same kind of signal, dug down, maybe 9inch and out popped this beautiful plate. ( at least I think it is) lol.
Man what a feeling to hold this in my hand.
Coins are great, but nothing beats history!
Thanks for being here and looking.
George
Attachments
Upvote
78
Congrats, and all the hooks are intact...great save indeed.
? LOL








