What's new

My First US military button

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took my 2year old out for a walk on a old path and since it was easy I grabbed the detector. Just before we turned around I got a hit and out popped this button. Believe it's wwi. Glad didn't come back empty handed. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458861754.558040.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458861770.175209.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458861784.627010.webp
 
Upvote 12
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458862455.990118.webp
 
Last edited:
very nice - would love to pull one of them - grats
 
very nice - would love to pull one of them - grats

I didn't never expected to find that in the woods up here in my area of Nova Scotia! Haha
 
That's a nice one!
 
After a quick lemon juice soak...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458871937.268156.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice job on the cleaning. Crazy where we find some of these finds
 
That's the twin for mineImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458949029.603665.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom