What's new

My first walker

seabud

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
195
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the park 1 block from my house been there many many times got bored today , and took a walk , 6 more clads and then a 90 signal on my AT Pro thought it was a copper pipe again NOT a nice 1943 walking liberty half made my day .
 

Attachments

  • 12-07-2015 004.webp
    12-07-2015 004.webp
    854.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 12-07-2015 003.webp
    12-07-2015 003.webp
    664.9 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 38
Fav coin and it's high on my bucket list. I'm jealous. Good job
 
I WALKING THE FLOOR OVER YOU AND NOW I FOUND YOU IT CANT BE TRUE .... NICE FIND
 
I'll post cleaned pic's tomorrow .
 
Oh thats a beauty! I remember my first walker and it stayed on my nightstand for about 3 weeks! Congrats on the BIG silver

Steve
 
Grats!! A walker was my 1st silver and still the one I 'fondle' the most. Good going!!
 
Welcome to your first Walker :)

34 years and awaiting my first Barber half :(
 
Welcome to your first Walker :)

34 years and awaiting my first Barber half :(

Six years, four Barber halves, but I can't find a Walker! This detecting business is crazy haha!


Congrats on the Walker seabud!
 
Wow! Even the dirty pics look great. Congratz on a great save.
 
very nice i found my first one within 2 min of turning mine detector on near a stone wall...
 
Sweet, congrats!
 
Congrats on your first Walker. Not only will you remember where you found this one, but with the halves, I can remember every one I have ever found.
 
Congratz! That's my favorite coin!
 
Congrats. You will never forget that coin. I clearly remember my first, I just stammering when I pulled that GIANT coin from the hole.

I hope that many more show up under your coil!
 
Congrats on saving that beauty! :thumbsup: Still waiting on my first Walker. WTG

HH
 
Yah that would make my day....:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom