my first

dirtydig

Oct 7, 2013
virginia
Detector(s) used
A T Pro, ace 250, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is my first good button fnt.jpg button back.jpg find with my ace 250. the odd thing is i found this in some dirt i was loading at a friends house to put in my driveway. main reason i was detecting this dirt was to get the nails out. imagine that.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
1st - Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector_searching.gif
3rd - Nice find dirtydig. Thanks for sharing...

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.Always check stuff like that.You never know what you might find or where you might find it.HH.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool!....I remember one of my first finds was that same button with my Ace...You might wanna check that dirt some more!...most likely a WW2 button

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard. Nice find! Recently disturbed ground is usually a great place to detect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread