What's new

my gold coins

sjoho

Greenie
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
These are my three gold coins, found in 23 years of 'hunting'.
2 French Ecu's from about 1500, one in bad condition
1 guilder from Luik (Liege) in Belgium, (1505-1538). It has a small amount of gold and looks a bit pale/silverish. (found 3 weeks ago).
I hope I don't have to wait another 7 years for the next one...


sjoho ::)
 

Attachments

  • goudgulden2b.webp
    goudgulden2b.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 3,967
  • goudguldenb.webp
    goudguldenb.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 4,138
  • goud2.webp
    goud2.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 3,795
  • goudc.webp
    goudc.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,905
Upvote 2
Gorgeous!

Is this the one you found three weeks ago?

index.php
 
yes it is. It shows saint Lambert and has 50% gold in it.
 
Very nice. You should be proud.
Bob
 
Any kind of gold is a great find. Congrats and good luck in future.
Burdie
 
That is one bad ass looking coin !!!!! My favorite so far , how much you want for it ? joking , I know it is priceless , lol . All I can say is good for you . Good luck w/ future finds . : )
 
oh man MARCS coin looks a little to much like your coin....I think u were busted ;D
 
Congratulations. I would love to find a gold coin. That is some great coins you found. I was in Europe 4 years...all that history was right below my feet, but alas I was not a Metal Detector back then. Shame really, I am in AWE of the age of those coins being found over there.

Rev
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom