My good friend and kindred spirit died yesterday morning ..

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are great. Thank you for your nice replies. In the book titled On Death and Dying there is one powerful lesson: "It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." After Jackie won his battle with cancer years ago, I think he lived this lesson to the tee. Indeed the memories will stay with me until I part this world myself.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep your chin up creskol....sorry for the loss. Sounds like a great man and friend...may he rest in peace.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sorry about the passing of your dear friend Creskol. You were blessed to have such a great friend in him and he in you.

My Sincere Condolences To You.

Kace

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts and prayers

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
One year ago today: Sure do miss that fellow!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully.....its all those great memories that fill your head creskol !! Celebrate the good times today creskol.....thats what your buddy and best friend would have wanted !! Do something nice in his memory....you'll feel good about it !!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My belated condolences. We sometimes have friends that are sorely missed when they are gone.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences on the loss of your friend. Cherish those precious memories of him.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
God bless all our friends. As time passes we lose those who really matter to us.

There is a negative for us living so long that we see the passings of our friends.

And then someday, people here on Tnet won't remember us either.... It is what it is my friends.

I really do not believe I will be able to tell my friends that I have gone. I should give my son my log in info, and maybe he'll take the time to tell you that I am no longer here = it comes to us all. There ain't no telling who we have lost on here - I'm certain there are many who are gone now. May they rest in peace.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the loss of your pal creskol. His karma will be hanging around with you for a long time to come.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all for your kind remarks. I do , indeed, cherish the memories I have. He was fine person and loved his BBQ .. so today, I treated myself to a Smoke House BBQ in his honor. Thanks again everybody!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions