What's new

My Highschool pays up with Double Silver!!!

Hunter101

Full Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
225
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There I was wondering in the field of my old highschool. I contemplate why I'm out there. I think "oh yeah, I escaped the Sunday nap with wife because I hate naps and to be honest cuddling is over rated." I, knowing I have gridded the place before, wonder up and and down, and up and down, and zig and zag, then up and down. I find a quarter here and dime there and then here right in the middle of the field, I find a double signal. Six inches apart I find two 86-87 signals. I dig one, it's a ring. I dig two, it's a ring!. Knowing this, I count up my ring total, two golds and 9 silvers. I then think... "Wait, probably should see the markings." I can't see them so when I finish up at the field I go put them in a baking soda and salt water bath. I get them all cleaned up and find the 925 markings!!! Day well done!

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

Thanks for looking! And... I sneak back in before wife wakes up... (Haha love you wife)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Nice job on the ring double.
 
Possible triple score! Did you present to wife after her nap?
 
Good story and nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Ring spills rock! I have found many, they either were on a neck chain or in a pocket prior to flinging! Congrats on the silver. Sub 8-)
 
Sweet finds, :occasion14: 2 silver rings in one hunt, what else could you ask for?
 
Nice double silver ring finds! Congrats!

Interesting looking blue stone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom