jeff of pa said:
If My interpretation is correct,

I think in his words,
what he's saying is
he feels sad for all, AND
That he hopes
one day, All Invaders across the world,
will one day Cease to Exist.
Tell fairly my English very bad? Very much frequently I not absolutely understand also me frequently do not understand....: (

Nahabit, do you use a Computer Translator Program,

or do you Translate by what you do understand of English ?

I'm just Curious.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jeff of pa said:
nahabit said:
jeff of pa said:
If My interpretation is correct,

I think in his words,
what he's saying is
he feels sad for all, AND
That he hopes
one day, All Invaders across the world,
will one day Cease to Exist.
Tell fairly my English very bad? Very much frequently I not absolutely understand also me frequently do not understand....: (

Nahabit, do you use a Computer Translater Program,

or do you Translate by what you do understand of English ?

I'm just Curious.

I try to translate that I understand but this forum the first in mine life experience of dialogue in English, at school we learned not such language as in the USA. I have dictionary on 50.000 words here with him I work on a regular basis.

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All right, nahabit :)

Let me try again:

@Nahabit: "And that all invaders will finish feeling as well as these Germans... That is all in the ground."

I understand this, this way:

You say you have NO feelings for the German Soldiers, because they were invaders.
....you think it?s good that they are "in the ground" !!

Is this what you mean ?

agersea

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's your Point Agrasea ?

This is NOT a Political Forum !

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jeff :)

My question was absolutely not ment in any political way.
I?m sorry if this could be misunderstood.

I merely try to find out, how it must feel, for such a young man, as nahabit, to dig out so many interesting things from our european past,
including the remains of soldiers.
In some way nahabit and I have a common history here in Europe, and I?m very interested in such aspects conserning the Europeans history.

With friendly regards
agersea

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't turn this into A Judgment of his Beliefs.

Or judgment on Why or How he does things.

and We'll get along Fine ;)

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Just don't turn this into A Judgment of his Beliefs.

Or judgment on Why or How he does things.

and We'll get along Fine ;)

All right, Jeff !! :)

Quote: George Orwell in his novel "Animal Farm" from 1945:

'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' ;D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=agersea
A) HOLA AGERSEA: Did I thank you for your nice words on my posting of the "Winter War"?? I did appreciate them, since I actually expected to be pounced upon, even though I tried to be impartial.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

Keep posting Nahabit, the present generation in the US do not have a true idea what total war is like. They need to see first hand by those skulls etc., that many many men and women "actually" died so that they can have the life they now enjoy., and to understand that it did not come cheap. It is now up to them to keep it by picking up the torch of freedom by voting and serving in the military, both in the United States and Russia..

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people as a whole in the manic of war can be evil!ive seen some iraq footage that will make people on the forum puke!i wish the media wasnt so white wash, wrapped in wool to protect the "PC" feminized feelings of people in the USA..."PC"is politically incorrect!!! "P I C" PC sucks... >:( :( :-X well said RT you are the resident SAINT

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning: I have noticed the great concern over archaeological data, graves, bones, etc etc..Why?

Every thing dug out of the ground has a personal history, it belonged to some one and represented part of them and their lives.

Those coins you so proudly show, that hair comb, the pocket knife, watch , are history, perhaps small, but still history. It may have been connected with a murder, war, sickness, or whatever, but one is no more important than the other.

As mentioned in here, every shipwreck, is literally the tomb of someone, yet I have no doubt that anyone in here would love to be in on the financial recovery of whatever it was carrying. You enjoy reading of lost caches, Jesuit mines, Apache loot, etc. all of which generally involved people being enslaved tortured and murdered. I believe that I can safely say that you would happily walk over piles of bones to recover whatever is still hidden beyond, without too much thought on the bones, and why should you? they are no more the person than the hair from that hair cut or an extracted tooth, a bad appendix, a replaced heart, or an amputated limb, etc.
I am curious as to just where does one draw the line? Naturally a formal grave yard is private property and so should be respected as such, but ??? I rather imagine that in a few more years there will no longer be a single spot in this earth that doesn't have some remains in it or is associated with death of someone so what do we do then??

As for myself, we often discussed the probability of being killed on some unnamed Pacific Island in the war, many wanted to be returned to the US. I always made them uncomfortable by saying it didn't matter to me one iota. If the particular spot where I was killed warranted me being there, fighting, then it was sufficiently valuable to be buried there, and anyway, I doubted that it would make any knowledgable difference to me or my remsins.

Personally I believe that too much attention has been placed upon remains, even the so called Native People of the Americas - of which I am a small part of - are going over board on this. Look at the legal fight to prevent the study of the remains of what may be a prior race here in the Americas.

I doubt that the individual German had any more to say about his being there than the Russians, or me being on a Pacific Island. He is to be respected in his own right, not his gov't intentions. I believe that Nahabit should continue digging up whatever or wherever he wishes in his search for trophies, whether it is for personal gratification, or Archaeological reasons.

If bones etc are found one may feel reverence, awe, pity, or whatever in these graves of unknowns, but never feel that he is desecrating something that doesn't exist.

The American people are being cushioned too much by the media/gov't against the horrors of war. I believe that they should be shown graphic details and that it should be mandatory to watch just what is involved. How many have seen a disembowelled child screaming as it slowly dies as a casualty of war? I have, and it is not nice. In China I was ordered to witness legal beheadings, again not nice . But in many ways Nahabit is bringing home the results of war to a few viewers, real war, not Tv or movie wars.

So dig away Nahabit and post, post, remember "OUR DUTY IS TO THE LIVING NOT THE DEAD"!

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
dekalb33 said:
people as a whole in the manic of war can be evil!ive seen some iraq footage that will make people on the forum puke!i wish the media wasnt so white wash, wrapped in wool to protect the "PC" feminized feelings of people in the USA..."PC"is politically incorrect!!! "P I C" PC sucks... >:( :( :-X well said RT you are the resident SAINT
What is "РС"?

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
I think they're spelled wrong, try Tarawa and Iwo Jima.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Iwo_Jima

Politically Correct speech is much harder to explain. It first reared its ugly head on liberal (left leaning) college campuses as an effort to quash conservative speech, which in some cases, was actually banned. It expanded from there, such that any speech that someone might not like is considered socially unacceptable and is often punished. A few years ago, a government worker stated in a meeting that budget constraints required them to be niggardly with their money. A black co-worker with a smaller vocabulary assumed it was a racial slur ( it isn't, it means "stingy" and has never had any racial connotation ) The white speaker was forced to resign for his politically incorrect speech.

If a person can't walk, you can't say they are crippled, rather, they are confined to a wheelchair. It has become so bizarre that it's a running joke; a stupid person is "intellectually challenged."

Any statement that is too blunt, too truthful, or in any way unpopular can get you into trouble.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[fleamistress ]
TAWARA????? :o
IO JIMA?
A) Hi Fleelove: Guadalcanal, Philippines, China, and beyond.

Appol to Nahabit for posting again, but it is reference material . As for those battles at Tarawa, go to Google and type in "The Bloody battle of Tarawa". I am glad that I was not in that one sheesh, but due to my speciality and rating, I was pampered compared to most, generally behind the active line and eating regularly, could even sleep at night if the Japanese were quiet that night, the front line troops never had these privileges or luxuries....

Nahabit, most of the Pacific battles were of fairly short duration, but the casualties during this short period were extremely high since the fighting was concentrated in relatively small areas and against heavily fortified positions.

On Tarawa almost 8000 people died in about 3 days.

Attachments

• pre-landing pep talk?.jpg
    pre-landing pep talk?.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,684

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
Stalin did not kill people, basically in prisons thieves, murderers, tyrants and spies were lost. I think about 10 million for 20 years of board. Stalin has lifted the country from ruins he has constructed the great country the mightiest country in the world which all were afraid and admired. After his death the country has gradually come to decline and ruin.

@ Nahabit: "Stalin did not kill people, basically in prisons thieves, murderers, tyrants and spies were lost."

Hello Folks !!

Now, it?s said in this thread, that many things from the history are twisted, but we must also remenber the facts !!

Understanding this war on the east-front also includes understanding the crimes of the despot Stalin !!

Stalin actually let young ukranians fight war for the USSR, while at the same time deporting their families back home.... to Sibiria !!

Here a Quote from Dr. Volodymyr Senchenko:

"(Introduction: In 1959, the population of the USSR for the first time heard the official acknowledgement of Josef Stalin's crimes against his own people. Speaking at the historic 20th Congress of the CPSU (Communist Party of the Soviet Union), its then General Secretary Mykyta Khruschov revealed the truth about his predecessor's unjustified genocide targeted at individuals, groups, and entire nations. One of those nations was Ukraine.)

"The blood-freezing list of Stalin's crimes, made public by Mr. Khruschov, included deportation of certain disfavored peoples to the remote areas of the USSR (mainly to Siberia and Middle-Asia). On June 22, 1944, Stalin's favorites Beria and Zhukov signed a degree dooming Ukrainians to this terrible fate. In a preamble to this decree, its authors (definitely inspired by their boss) claimed that 'under the influence of the pro-fascist Ukrainian nation, many Red Army solids and commanders have taken the enemy's side. This outrageous lie was necessary for Stalin to move away from the European part of the Soviet Union all the people who had been in the occupied territory. The deportation was ordered to begin after the end of the harvest season - when all the crops had been gathered and transferred to the State."

Please do read the rest of the article here:

http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/famine33.htm

Thanks for an interesting subjekt and discussion !!
With friendly regards
agersea

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I do not know the facts of destruction ukrainian - my father ukrainian and his ancestors always lived on ukrainian would believe me I knew about a genocide, my grandfather ukrainian the machine gunner was at war in Germany released a Vena, has big number medals and awards. 20 congress and Hruchev.... Hruchev simply the traitor which wanted to come to authority on a tomb stalin and on lie concerning communist party - in fact the 20 congress he has lifted to himself a political rating up to not skilled heights, is unconditional stalin killed, but the genocide was not

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOPS Gentlemen: since none of us really have the complete and true data, only what has been presented to us by the media and respective governments, I suggest that we go that -a -way ------------------------> "Detecting old battle zones" . Here we are safe and learning thngs.

More pictures Nahabit, they, at least, are the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread