What's new

My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

I'm still shaking. David and I made it to the beach again today and it was a little rough. Walking down to the beach I found a Silver .925 cross in the dry sand and I figured that was a good sign. About 2 hours in David found a nice 7.3 gram 14K band and we were hyped. I found about 30 coins and just had a feeling I was gonna find something good. We worked hard for about 7 hours and the cross and a few junk earrings was all I had to show for it. I was meeting back up with David while he was digging a target and about 20 feet from him my earphones almost blew off my head. When I went back over the target it bell toned. I figured a can or keys or something big like that so I didn't ID it I just dug it and in the first scoop this BEAST made it's way into my scoop. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

rsz_1022 ring.webp

rsz_1031  ring 2.webp

005.webp

I was shaking and had goosebumps all over. ;D ;D ;D I just handed it to David and said look inside and please tell me it's real. Sure enough the 14K stamp was a beautiful site. I was one minute from leaving with nothing very much to talk about and now I have one of my best rings ever. I will be back soon. HH Mike(FL)​
 
Upvote 0
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

WOW!!! That is one big ring. Congrats! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Congrats on the ring! :thumbsup: If I was a charter member Id vote banner find that thing is Awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Congrats
drewan
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

WTG....very nice ring...congrats to you!!!!!
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

MIKE! :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Holy crime-in-itly that is a very
nice gold ring find. Well done!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Nice :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Killer find! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

I feel left out, I was hunting the same beach as you guys and no gold for me. What's the deal? :laughing9:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

That dude is a monster! :headbang:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Banner! Banner! Banner! Banner! Bannnnnneeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!

:icon_thumleft: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Fantastic dude!!!.. Thats almost a Half an Ounce!!!!!
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

:headbang: Theres nothing like finding the biggest ring on the Beach!! :notworthy: So happy for you! :hello2: Found a whopper two years ago but your is prettier! Good style and should fetch a keen price from the right person!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Excellent job!
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Thats SWEET! Nice ice Mike
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

that is a fantastic find!! congrats
 
Solid Hot Goose....:)

i bet that was some site in your s c o o p for sure........ :notworthy:
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

Thanks for all the wonderful comments :hello: I'm still on cloud 9.
 
Re: My luck changed in an instant... "14 GRAM BEAST"

What A Find!! Super nice!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom