What's new

My machine crapped out on the beach!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
1,131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm mostly a relic hunter, but I also hunt the beach quite often. weekend before last I was hunting a pretty good washout near one of the local piers and my machine started to act up. I use a '90 model nautilus dmc1. Granted, not the best beach machine, but it works. up until now! Anyways, I sent it of friday to be fixed.So if any of you guys are in the Atlantic Beach/ Emerald Isle N.C. area, and see a man using one of these machines, I'ts just me! :laughing7: detector 006.webpdetector 001.webpdetector 002.webpdetector 003.webpdetector 004.webpdetector 005.webp By the way, they both still work!
 
Upvote 0
My twin brother had one of these machines man it looks ancient!:laughing7:
You must have a Popeye forearm!
Good luck with the tune up! I hope you get you old friend back up and running!
 
Thanks man,Honestly I don't want to hit the beach, or any other place with one of these old guys! Sad part is they still work fine! My old nautilus Isn't much better, but they are supposed to change the shaft to a newer "s" style. Anyways you've got to do what you've got to do to stay in the game! :laughing7: By the way, I've been kinda kicking around the idea of getting a machine strictly for use on the beach. Any suggestions would be great!
 
I have three machines here with me ,one is in for repairs to minelab,one is waiting to head in for repairs and the other machine is keeping me afloat.
 
I feel your pain! I hope to get it back pretty soon.Called them this past Fri.and they had recieved my machine and they were going to try and work on it this week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom