What's new

My mail box is gone

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have gotten on the last two nights and my mail box is gone. Has anyone else have this problem. I was wanting to contact someone that sent me a PM and my box is gone. I can not find it anywhere. So what has happen.......Matt
 
Look under "My Stuff". First in the drop down.
 
Icon is gone, mail still works...When you have mail it will tell you in the PM inbox when you open the my stuff menu.....
 
You know what they say, Use it or lose it. LOL. :laughing9:

Just kidding ;D
 
Felinepeachy said:
You know what they say, Use it or lose it. LOL. :laughing9:

The key to the male libido.... :laughing7:
 
I thought he had a drunk driver, perhaps, wheel around his corner, take out his real mailbox.
Like they did my neighbors, a few weeks ago! :laughing7:
 
I wish they'd remove ALL those mailboxes! Really messes up my driving! What idiot would put a mailbox so close to the sidewalk!
 
boogeyman said:
I wish they'd remove ALL those mailboxes! Really messes up my driving! What idiot would put a mailbox so close to the sidewalk!
Hey, I saw ya coming, I got off the sidewalk, and pushed a few others, outta ya way! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom