What's new

My MD said NO!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
107 today 110 friday then another 110 . Central California. :dontknow:
 
It's 72F. on the front porch here..days like this are why we
suffer through 8 months of winter.

Central Calif. can get baking hot, and dusty. FWIW, My neighbors have
an empty lot set up for a motorhome or camping, and it sits between
our two places...right on the river.
 
Maybe 78 here today. I pray your power doesn't go out.
 
Yep I'm right here with you and I hate it, I may have to go night hunting out at the rest area, sure as heck can't detect in the heat but night time might be good.
 
It will be 98 here today. Not my cup of tea. Glad I have a big generator in case the power goes. Gary
 
There was a time when I could go out early I could stay out all day. Now if I go out early I'm back in the house in 30 min!!
 
It’s been upper 90’s here for two weeks with no rain. Cant land detect - way too hot. Cant water detect because I have two more weeks to wait after my cataract surgery before I can risk getting lake water in my eyes. Stuck indoors, sigh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom