What's new

My most Interesting Find Yet

psgen

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o Imagine the look on my face when this was peering back at me from the hole........It sure as heck made me jump at first and after gaining my wits all I could do was laugh......anyways thought everyone might enjoy this bit of a thriller. Enjoy.....any and all comments welcomed.
 

Attachments

  • skull 1.webp
    skull 1.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 850
  • skull 2.webp
    skull 2.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 861
Upvote 0
That is one thing I don't wanna dig up, real or fake!

Nickel_B
 
:o :D
I probably would have just covered that thing back up!!! Really fast! :D
 
Well now ain't THAT an interesting find!
Just be thankful it wasn't the real deal :P

~Nash~
 
pfft I would probably been so startled it would have been a looooong time before I realized it was not the real deal! rofl too funny!
 
Now if it was a skeletal hand... I'd at least check for rings ;D

Nickel_B
 
Neat find! Keep that one for the Halloween posts, LOL. HH, Mike
 
check the teeth, there might be gold in there...lol did u get any silver...no, of course not. i wasnt there.....lol....where the heck did you get that?...mark43
 
I am quite sure that I would have picked it up, cleaned it off and shared it with all of you....uh......right after i changed my shorts, of course. :-\ :-\ :-\
 
Reminds me of an old "Saturday Nite Live" commercial parody

Guy digs a find and turns ash-white, after realizing the skull is a fake, looks straight into the camera and declares - "Thanks, oops I crapped my pants !!!"
 
Ole Grubstake said:
What did it read on your detector? lol Is there a bone scale on the detector?
Grubby

It reads around the golfball range.
 
Nickel_Buff1935 said:
Now if it was a skeletal hand... I'd at least check for rings ;D

Nickel_B

a friend of mine dug up a very good find! A Gold RING!!
But it was attached to a Hand (Bones) he called the police. He was 15 when he found it.
 
Nice and wierd find. Didn't have a nose ring with it huh? :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom