What's new

My new find from Sunday.

traviscounty

Greenie
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this Xiphactinus skull plate last weekend. It may not look like much, but it is one of my best finds so far. (I still need to do some prep work)
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    157.2 KB · Views: 297
Thats sweet!Are those like clam fossills on the other end?

I am still looking for anything thats not a clam,urchin,or snail..lol
 
Neogeo said:
Thats sweet!Are those like clam fossills on the other end?

I am still looking for anything thats not a clam,urchin,or snail..lol

Those are small shelled creatures from long ago. They call them "rice crispies" Haha!

This came from the same (or close to the same) material you are getting your ecchinoids, and usual suspects from. I'm guessing that we hunt the same area in general, so if you ever want to go out, let me know.
 
i said it before, and i'll say it again...sweet skullcap travis! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom