meals55
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 61
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gilbertsville,PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GPX 4800, T2 ltd, T2 Classic, Tarsacci, Garrett AT Gold, XP Deus 2, Tesoro Compadre,Garrett pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I got my Garrett AT Pro today from Bart's Big Boy Hobbies. Thanks Bart for a GREAT deal and very fast delivery. I got the Fisher F75 ltd from Bart last year and love that machine. I can't wait to check out the AT Pro. I plan on using it for river and stream hunting this year. Also gonna try it at some of my favorite sites I have hunted alot. I am up to six detectors now. Hope the wife doesn't find out. hahaha
beats me where the others came from.
I'm not real happy about it but I've always thought good things happen to those who wait!






