B
Broncox Vernon BC
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
About 15 years ago I was hunting with a Whites coinmaster(old 10 turn gb) I found this school ring at a kids park at the base of a slide about 5 inches deep, I was quite shocked as I had only expected to find a few coins. My wife also found this 18k bell with diamond while we were searching a beach volleyball court for a lost ring that was in the lost and found in the newspaper..........I found the ring and claimed the reward.
The initial ring with a "K" I found in an old cemetary site that was re-located and is now a park for kids ...creepy eh!
The initial ring with a "K" I found in an old cemetary site that was re-located and is now a park for kids ...creepy eh!
Attachments
Upvote
0
Okay, just dreaming, but that is one cool find. My husband's class ring is just like that. Wouldn't mind finding one of those someday.
Welcom and thanks for showing us the great finds,Never seen such a bell what a beut.HH







