Cantstopdigging

Sep 9, 2016
NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0262.JPG While detecting, she walked right up to me.

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), XP ORX (X35 11")
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a trail cam set up in my back yard. Even in an area that is has a lot of houses it is surprising what can be caught on film. Regularly see foxes, deer, and even a coyote once.

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), XP ORX (X35 11")
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Geez, that's crazy. Trail cams today are quite sophisticated, some can send photos directly to your cell phone(with WiFi). Would be good to catch the culprit in action.

Yeah, I took a look at those. They sure are proud of them and charge quite a bit for them. It would be nice though, but I can't justify the price.

Nevada Prospector

Aug 16, 2017
Southern Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher GB II, Etc, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice kitty cat! I have been hoping for a Mountain Lion on mine but no luck yet.

TomBeart

Nov 14, 2019
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends, hello everyone. How did you spend your day? What was the last thing you found?

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Buddy caught a group of college kids streaking through the woods. After the laughter he asks what do I do with these? Errr Delete them? YES

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
They are good to have, I use them even on my property for home security. They caught some guys here illegally MD hunting an area that was historical and on private land due to a game camera. THe camera caught one of them walking through the area with his machine. Land owner and local law enforcement just waited on them to come back in and then go out. 4 of them were being let out on road and then when they came out and got in car they were stopped. They had quite a bit of CW loot they had stolen off property. Each got 10-20 years

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome post I have the same passion I love wildlife I dont live in an area to see anything like you see with Bears and Bobcats that would make me a little uneasy. If you have more to share that would be really cool. Thanks for the great post......Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions