What's new

MY PICKUP BANK TELLERS ARE GREAT {SILVER}

ROMEX

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Binghamton NY AREA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE,FISHER F-75, Whites DFX, BH TR550-D
Went to pickup 2 boxes today.
My pickup bank lady tellers took care of us . My daughter asked {AGE 9} if they had any funny money, turns out that they had 130 dollars of hand rolled halves that someone turned in yesterday. She asked if we wanted to take them , I said do you know if they have been searched? The usual answer don't know. I took it all, the 2 boxes and the $130.00 hand rolls $1130.00 in all. We went to the car and I opened 1 roll FULL SILVER 40%, my daughter opened 1 more FULL SILVER 40%, then 2 more the same FULL SILVER. The excitement was great but then real hunger set in, we got a quick bite to eat and went home and opened the rest of the $130. All together pulled $96.00 of 40%, or 192 silver 40% out of 260 halves, our best pull in 2 months, last time got 70, 40% out of $70.00 that was nice too. The easy checking is over now we must search the 2 boxes the last 3 have been total SKUNKS.

Tried to add pics, I cant make them small enough?

ROMEX & ANG
 
Upvote 0
way to go Angie !!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
congrats, Jim
 
Wow......I missed this post. That is an awesome haul there R & A. That's what I call being in the right place at the right time!!!! Congrats.

I don't think I could have stopped opening rolls to eat though....ha! The tummy would have just had to wait...............

Kudos to both of you. I hope the next one is loaded as well.

This is for you Ang......... :icon_queen: Got get em girl............... :thumbsup:
 
We both thank you all for the nice posts.

ROMEX & ANG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom